wakao~
写TITLE 那个日期差点写09
><"
HAIZ~
SPM~SHIT~!!!!
SPM = Suck Parent Money
ngek ngek~
tis time 1 A hw many $$ ler~..
hmm
let me think
i nid chg my stupid PC and 100% wil go australia after exam
\( \ ;..;/ )/ <不懂怎样画恶魔了)
today skip bedford EBS.
赖床~
haha!!!
累嘛~
最后
我从我醒来到现在听同一首歌
MLRT- You Took My Heart Away..
感觉上在为我而写,
感动 T_T
Staring at the moon so blue
Turning all my thoughts to you
I was without hopes or dreams
I tried to dull an inner scream but you
saw me through
Walking on a path of air
See your faces everywhere
As you melt this heart of stone
you take my hand to guide me home and now
I'm in love
[Chorus:] You took my heart away
when my whole world was gray
You gave me everything
and a little bit more
And when it's cold at night
and you sleep by my side
you become the meaning of my life
Living in a world so cold
you are there to warm my soul
You came to mend a broken heart
You gave my life a brand new start and now
I'm in love
[Chorus:]
You took...
Holding your hand
I won't fear tomorrow
Here were we stand
we'll never be alone
歌词是这里
差不多跟我故事一样吧~
要听的话,
我MIXPOD有~
自己听~
No comments:
Post a Comment