She's The Girl who i love,
The fate make us together few years ago,
we just same in a classroom for few months,
but i found that i loved her,
day after day,
i couldn't live without her shadow,
I'm really so weak,
why can't i be brave even once?
why do i never express my love to her?
I Love You 3 words,
why couldn't i say it out?
it's simple word,
it's not shame but why i can't do this all?
I so hate myself sometime,
If She is in relationship or married,
what will i feel,
regretful?sad?happy?
i think it must be regretful,
i never seek for any opportunity to tell her i love her,
last year,
i tried to get a relation with another girl which have same temperament
but fake always be fake,
the truth will never ever been instead of..
Every year and almost every day,
i meet her.
i just can see her in a corner,
i saw her happiness,sadness,crazy and more...
now,
i found a lot of chance to talk to her,
but,
i still have not that brave to say I Love You.
Why it is so hard!
anyone can tell me please?
i really really love her
i so hope that i will not lose her again,
give me a chance,
tell her i love you
even been rejected and will be boycourted,
i hope i can still watch her shadow,
protect her,cover her.
No comments:
Post a Comment